Ombre Deviled Eggs
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deviled eggs are a sight for sore eyes to begin with, but these pickled deviled eggs make them magnificent. Chanie from Brooklyn, N.Y., uses beet juice in her deviled eggs to give them that glow, making them a perfect addition to a Passover meal.
*You can control the strength of the pickled flavor by using more or less vinegar. ½ cup will give you a subtle pickled taste. Continue to increase up to 1 cup for a stronger pickled flavor.
- One 24-ounce jar borscht or beet juice
- 1/2-1 Cup apple cider vinegar*
- 7 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped scallions or chives, for garnish
Calories Per Serving85
Folate equivalent (total)62µg15%